Like You, We Put Your Children First
An Experienced Family Law Firm Handling All Child Custody Issues
When a child custody dispute arises in the process of divorce, paternity or other familial dispute, the effects on the children and the parties can be devastating. Your child custody dispute will affect you and your child long after a decision is made in your case. Now is the time to hire an attorney you can trust to protect your rights and your children.
At Thomas & Thomas Attorneys At Law, we have 30 years of experience representing clients in Easton and throughout Pennsylvania who are involved in child custody disputes. We are dedicated to the efficient and effective resolution of every case in the best interests of the children and our clients.
Dedicated To Helping You With Any Custody Concern
Our child custody lawyers are dedicated to creating cooperative custody arrangements that promote the best interests of your children. We have experience with all of the following matters:
- Divorce and custody issues: In any divorce, the custody of the children may become the most contentious issue. We will work to assert your rights and the best interests of your children throughout your divorce proceedings.
- Visitation: We handle a range of visitation and parenting time matters.
- Custody modifications: After an order is finalized, there may arise substantial changes in circumstances that demand a child custody modification.
- Grandparent visitation: Whether you are a grandparent seeking visitation or a custodial parent seeking to defend against visitation rights, we can represent your interests.
- Unmarried couples: Many custody disputes arise between unmarried couples. Whether you are interested in a paternity case, or you are seeking custody of a child you have helped raise, we have the skills and tools to assert your rights.
- Relocation: Often a spouse will be allowed to leave the state after a custody order is in place. If you are seeking to relocate or you want to prevent a relocation, our child custody lawyers know how to protect your rights.
Concerned About Your Children? Contact Us To Learn More About The Law.
If you are concerned about your rights or are considering leaving your home, reach out to our law firm as soon as possible to learn about how your decisions may affect your custody interests. Actions that you take prior to a divorce may affect your future custody rights to your children.
Contact Thomas & Thomas Attorneys At Law at our Easton, Pennsylvania, office to schedule your free consultation with our experienced child custody lawyers. Call our Easton, Pennsylvania, office at 610-559-9271.