We Fight To Get You Maximum Compensation
A personal injury may seriously affect your physical, emotional, and financial security well into the future. When you are the victim of an accident, it is imperative that you are supported by an experienced legal professional who can aggressively assert your rights against insurance companies, corporations, and other difficult defendants. Our seasoned attorneys are accomplished in asserting the rights of victims and their families in personal injury cases.
At Thomas & Thomas, we are skilled in complex litigation involving multiple defendants and cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries, including wrongful death. If you or a loved one has suffered, do not hesitate to contact our firm for a free consultation regarding your case and claim. We offer same day appointments.
We Handle Personal Injury Cases Of All Types, Including:
- Brain injury cases
- Automobile accidents: rollovers, crash, rear-end
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
Your personal injury evaluation will be free of charge. Our auto accident lawyers and personal injury attorneys will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and conditions. We will aggressively pursue maximum compensation on your behalf. Many injury claims are settled without going to court, but we will vigorously pursue the matter in court as necessary. Our attorneys will work with your doctors, physical therapists, and the insurance companies to obtain the best results in your case. We will also hire experts where necessary to support your case and claim.
What To Do If You Have Been Injured In An Accident
- At the accident scene, do not discuss the matter with anyone except the police and any emergency workers helping you.
- The only information you must share with the other driver is your name, address, vehicle registration number, and insurance information.
- Do not discuss the matter with any insurance company representative until you talk to us first. Your phone call is usually monitored or recorded and anything you say can affect the matter later on.
- Contact an attorney as possible to make sure that your rights are protected and so that we can start to help you immediately. We will also assist you in dealing with the insurance company.
- Take pictures of vehicle damage, the accident site, and your injuries. The best pictures are usually taken promptly after the injury occurs or after surgery. We can arrange to have a professional photographer take pictures in many cases.
Call 610-559-9271 to schedule your free consultation or case evaluation with our experienced personal injury and auto accident lawyers.